Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Cleanse.6-8

Hey! I got so wrapped up in taxes that I didn't blog! Bad Leah!

Today makes one full week since we have started our cleanse. We have one week to go until we are done with our cleanse drink and then 2 weeks of diet to complete til we are totally done.

Man! It wasn't hard until today. I wasn't prepared for the new diet restrictions. I will definitely be going to the market on my lunch break to get something I can whip up and after work to stock up on supplies. Gluten, dairy and processed foods free is definitely a challenge.

I've been feeling really exhausted. Just plain old tired. I'm not doing anything that's extremely exerting. I think it must be my body detoxing and adjusting to the dietary/nutrition changes. I eat pretty well most of the time so it wasn't so much of a change. Fresh fruits, veggies and meats... not many processed things. But the things like "Fresh" minced garlic, ginger and basil that I have in my fridge are still processed foods (I think). I also use canned veggies often and that's off limits.

This week definitely kicks it up a notch! I'll keep writing about it to let you know how it's going. For more info on the person who's behind this cleansing kick, check out: http://shawneeharkins.com/

We received a very, very awesome compliment today. I posted on the GoGirls facebook site that we are playing at the House of Blues on 4/2. And Madalyn, the CEO & Founder, wrote this:
"Hey everyone in the LA area, go see Leah Jee. She and her band rock! They played our GoGirls @ SXSW and I was Wow'd. If I didn't live so far away (in TX), I would be there."
SOOOO AWESOME! What an amazing compliment! For more info about GoGirls, check out: http://www.gogirlsmusic.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!