Saturday, March 5, 2011

Parties, Shows, Texas & More

Hello All!
It's been months since I last got on here and let me tell you... there have been so many things happening lately!

I've been working really hard booking shows all over the country! Since we've gotten back from our holiday break, we’ve been playing lots of shows and this month I'm taking it to a new level!

I just played a private birthday party a few nights ago, and it was a blast. I love those kind of intimate shows - small groups of people really very supportive, singing and dancing and super excited that I'm performing. I love entertaining! If you're interested in booking our full band or just me for an event, please let me know. We are available for your parties!

Here's our show schedule for this month. Show up around the time that I've listed =)
MARCH SCHEDULE
March 10 – Universal Bar & Grill (Studio City, CA). Be there by 9pm 21+ Cover charge $7
March 11 – Brick by Brick (San Diego, CA). Be there by 11pm 21+ Cover charge $10
March 16 – Fashion week show with Alakazia (LA, CA)
March 19 – Invasion of the GoGirls SXSW at Trophy’s (Austin, TX). Be there by 830pm 21+ Free
March 19 – ArmadilloFest 2011 Headlining at Midnight (Taylor, TX). Be there by 1130pm All Ages Cover charge $5
March 23 – Springbok (Van Nuys, CA). Be there by 10pm 21+ Free
March 31 – Downtown Anaheim Farmer’s Market (Anaheim, CA). Be there by 445pm. All Ages $5 Entrance fee

Here are some links for the shows we will be playing in Texas and SXSW.
For more info about the events that we will be a part of check out these sites here:
http://www.gogirlsmusic.com/sxsw/index.asp
http://sxsw.com/
http://armadillohall.com/

TEXAS HELP
Whew! As you can see we are busy, and more and more shows are coming in everyday! Especially since we will be on the road heading to Texas in less than 2 weeks! We’ve been taking as many gigs as possible to raise some money for our trip. We’re doing pretty well so far, but we could definitely use your help…

I've asked fans, friends and family if they'd like to help out. To get us to Texas, I’m looking for donations and to start fund raising for our trip. We’re so close to our goal for what we need to make it there, I wanted to see if you - my awesome fans and such good friends - would be interested and able to help. You have been here through so much of this journey! If you are interested in helping – no matter what the amount… $5, $20, $100, one million dollars =) – your support would be eternally appreciated. I will show my gratitude and will give you incentives for helping, which depending on your level of contribution can include listing your help via my website, liner notes thank you on the new cd (unless you'd rather be anonymous), merch like cds, shirts, hats, VIP list entry to shows, etc etc. We have 2 weeks til we hit the road and we could definitely use your help!

Let me know if you are interested in helping out! XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!