Saturday, March 5, 2011

Social Networking 3.5.11

SOCIAL NETWORKING
I've heard from my PR agency that we are getting pick up by bloggers around the country and we'll be getting more attention! Very exciting!

I checked my Reverbnation account... and in the last week, I've jumped almost 60,000 spots globally for artists of all genres! I'm in the top 200 pop artists in So Cal and within the top 1400 in the country! Such great news. I'm very proud of all that we've accomplished in the last few months, but I'll never forget all the hard work and great fan support throughout the years to get me here. You guys rock.

Remember to check us out because I am social networked to the max!
www.reverbnation.com/leahjee
www.leahjeemusic.com
www.myspace.com/leahjee
www.facebook.com/leahjee
www.youtube.com/leahjeemusic
www.sonicbids.com/leahjee
www.twitter.com/leahjee
http://leahjeemusic.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!