Friday, March 25, 2011

Cleanse.4

So far so good. Today was the 4th day of the cleanse and I am already finished with the 2 drinks. Dani told me she's already lost some weight. I don't believe in scales but I'm feeling pretty good. I haven't been working out, I'm just so exhausted but I think today and this weekend I'll be remedying that! I have a photoshoot coming up in 2 weeks so I think cleansing and sticking to this diet and working out will help tremendously.

This morning and evening, it was much easier to drink the mix than yesterday. I've done a ton of gluten-free research this week to see what we can and can't eat. It turns out that most of my diet is pretty gluten free. I'm just substituting the things that aren't (like pasta) for the gluten free versions. So far so good. Next week, we up the ante and eliminate more things from our diet, so we are incorporating what we need to eliminate this week before it's "see ya in 3 weeks" time =)

If you are interested in this cleanse, fitness or more information about the awesome trainer Shawnee Harkins, check out her new article about using the shake weight to reach your fitness goals! http://www.shewired.com/Article.cfm?ID=26912

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!