Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Cleanse.1

Recently, I decided to start an Ultimate Cleanse. It helps get rid of all the toxins in your body, get you healthy and help you lose some weight in the process. I've been thinking about doing a cleanse like this for ages, but I really didn't trust things I saw on TV. Well, lucky for me, I've got a fantastic and very reliable source on this one. I'm working with the fabulous Shawnee Harkins, So Cal based fitness guru, and she is helping me take my health and fitness to a new level. If you want to know more about Shawnee, you can check her out here: http://www.shawneeharkins.com/

Yesterday, Dani and I embarked on our 30 day cleanse and super diet. The cleanse mix wasn't as easy to get down as we had hoped, but Dani was a cleanse drinking champ and she motivated me to get it down. Definitely true - it tastes way way way better when cold!

Over the next 29 days, we have 2 shakes to drink per day and the diet to follow. I'll blog about it because it is something that is happening with me and I was told by friends and fans that it will provide them motivation to get it done! So thanks for your support and interest in this and making me stick to it!

1 down, 29 to go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!