Thursday, March 24, 2011

Cleanse.2_3

Here we are at the end of day 3. Today was more difficult than yesterday, but hopefully that is a temporary set back. Hey, if it was easy, everyone would do. I feel so tired today. I'm definitely lacking motivation to go work out and feel like I could just sleep for days! I think I'm going to listen to my body this time and get some rest. I'm sure I'm still exhausted from our Texas trip, and we did play a show last night at Springbok. I find I'm really hungry, and I can't figure out if it's just a mental thing because we are on a "diet" or if it's because the cleanse is making me hungry. Hmm...

Well, I know it's early but I think I'm going to swing by the market and then get some rest.

Don't forget, we just booked a show at the House of Blues on Sunset for 4/2 at 8pm. It's a full band acoustic show. Very cool!

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!