Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Cleanse.15

Last day of the cleanse! With all the craziness that has been going on, I haven't blogged! What the heck!

Since we last talked, I've been a responsible adult doing my taxes, been a rocker chick playing a show at House of Blues on Sunset Saturday night, an exercise enthusiast participating in my fabulous trainer friend Shawnee Harkins' Shake Weight class and filming, a promoting fool giving out free cds and merch at Dinah Shore after the Shake Weight class, and a very happy person seeing so many old friends and making some new ones this weekend!

Today is our last day drinking the cleanse. So far, I have lost a little bit of weight and I'm feeling better. I remember the first sip of the mix drink and thinking to myself "Oh God, another 59 to go!" But here we are at the end of it, and I think I'm going to actually miss it. Each day it made me feel great knowing I was consuming something very healthy and helping my body. Now I'll have to include the dietary changes that this cleanse and diet have brought about.

I still have 2 weeks of the diet to go, and today the restrictions kick up a notch. More things to add to the list of no-nos. But I don't drink coffee and I'm already not consuming processed foods so it shouldn't be that hard. I will miss sugar, but for the last week I've only had evaporated cane sugar once! So I think I'm in good shape for this week.

Dani and I are getting ready to play at KTK's wedding. We have a few weeks to really polish up the tunes, we have 8 songs to work on for wedding perfection. It's cool to be able to take the songs and work on them a bit to change them. I'm looking forward to working with Dani on these songs. Each time we play it gets easier and we learn more about eachother's styles.

I'll write more about the cleanse and all the recent Leah Jee music developments soon!

XO

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!