Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Shake Weight Kickoff Campaign

This past weekend, I traveled to Palm Springs, CA to participate in the official kickoff of the new Shake Weight fitness campaign led by my friend and celebrity trainer Shawnee Harkins. The premiere was held at the Riviera Resort in Palm Springs during Dinah Shore weekend. Shawnee has created an entire fitness class using the Shake Weight, and let me tell you, it was a great workout! I took her class this weekend and helped in the filming - which will be on Exercisetv and the Here network. I was interviewed by Shawnee on camera and my music was played after the demonstration. I ended up meeting a bunch of awesome people, making new fans, handing out a lot of free merch and even taking pics with fans and signing a few autographs! It was great to be a part of the Shake Weight kickoff and I'm looking forward to working with Shake Weight and Shawnee Harkins much more in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!