Saturday, May 11, 2013

The Blog: The Final Frontier

Hello friends....

I always say I'm going to work on and post to this blog, and guess what? I never do! But here we go. I don't know if you've been keeping up with all the other Leah Jee social media, but it's out there, it's updated and it's looking better than ever!

This blog is the last thing I will be updating. The website is just a splash page right now but it's got the new look. Facebook and Twitter images are looking mighty good and will be consistently updated with new pics. Just the blog remains in the days of old.

Just a quick note to you guys that a new layout and look are coming soon. And more posts from me =)

PROMISE! Check these out in the meantime:
twitter || leahjee
facebook || facebook.com/leahjee
web || leahjeemusic.com
instagram || leahjeemusic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!