Saturday, May 11, 2013

It's out of my hands now...

Late last year, I joined up with a record label that is helping get Leah Jee music out to the entire world through digital distribution through the world's largest distribution company and one of the biggest media companies of all time.

Today, I finished submitting all of my artwork, song sheets, tracks, headshots, links, bios, and every other material that was required of me. It's out of my hands now friends.

In a few months, my first single from my new album "The Rest Is Ours" will be out in mp3, ringtone and music video! And a short time after, the entire cd will be available. For you, your friends, your family and 500 countries around the world. How rad is that?

It's been a very long road, but we're just getting started.

On days I question the journey, it's days like this and fans like you that smack me in the face and rejuvenate my soul for the adventure we've been on and the one that is yet to come.

Thank you and much love to you always. XOXO



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!