Monday, May 13, 2013

A quick call can give you all you need

I had a quick call with the record label today. After this weekend of getting all my materials together, I was a bit overwhelmed. I took a look at the production schedule and felt like I was running a race and everyone had already started without me! Not wanting to start something and already be behind, I had a quick chat with the label today and heard that not only am I on target, I'm an organized, responsible, business-understanding artist. How cool was that to hear? Very cool. I took a deep breath, smiled and regained the confidence that was there all along.

I have a few more calls today and then a few more set up for the week. I'll have a much better idea of what's happening for my marketing plan, music video, touring and cd release at the end of this week.

All it took was a little call =)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a message on the Official Leah Jee Music Blog!

Find What You Are Looking For!